You are here:
- 3D chromatin organisation in direct neuronal reprogramming – reshaping the nucleus to mold new neurons
- Regulation of mammalian genome architecture and mobility
- Assessing the Function and Dynamics of Spatial Genome Architecture during Embryogenesis
- Understanding how changes in spatial chromatin organization cause defective gene expression in acute myeloid leukemia with cohesin mutations.
- Single molecule imaging of architectural proteins during zebrafish embryo development
- Measuring genome organization during stem cell differentiation with super-resolution microscopy
- Nuclear landscape of HIV-1 integration in microglia – unexplored HIV-1 reservoirs
- Structuring the genome through phase-separated transcriptional condensates
- Determining TADs as conserved regulatory units in vertebrate heart development
- Evolution of 3D chromatin architecture: The role of CTCF across taxa
- Modification of 3D genome architecture and gene expression at the Fgf8 locus by transposable elements and structural variations
- Exploring the contribution of transcription to native chromatin looping and genome conformation
- Cell-state specific 3D genome architecture in heterogeneous cell populations of the brain.
- Dissecting the role of chromosome genome organization in chromosome fragility and the formation of leukemia driving translocations.
- Identification of functional genetic variants affecting allele-specific chromatin conformation using Genome Architecture Mapping
- Spatial organization of transcribed genes in mammalian cells
- Position effects in the 3D genome as the cause of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Functional Characterization and Heterogeneity of the DLBCL and AML 3D Genomes
- From fibers to the sea of nuclesomes: Computer simulations of the regulation of the spatial structure of Mbp chromatin domains in the nucleus